PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
2 1/4 Cup Flour
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup softened butter
1 cup sugar
1 (15oz) can pure pumpkin
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 (12ox) pkg.- semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla, Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by tablespoon onto baking sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees F. for 15-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
Makes 5 dozen
I have tried many pumpkin cookie recipes, this one is by far the best.
ReplyDeleteYum! I love pumpkin cookies. My favorites have always been the ones mom used to get in Tremonton at (I think) Kents. I always comparing pumpkin cookie recipes to those and still searching for one that is just like. I think we may just whip these up this weekend!
ReplyDeleteMade these tonight- so yummy! i think they are the type of cookie that even gets better with "age". i think they will be excellent tomorrow. this one is a keeper for sure! thanks!
ReplyDelete