Friday, February 4, 2011

Noah's Peanut Butter Chocolate Krispies

Noah came home from school the other day and had this recipe in hand from one of his classmates projects. We made it and I have fallen in love. It doesn't help that I am just craving sweets lately either because I have eaten half the pan myself. And what did I do after my appointment today? YEP went back to the store to buy more ingredients to make more!
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter, I am adding more this time so if you like peanut butter add more too!
1 package of marshmallows
5 cups of chocolate rice krispies

melt butter completely and add peanut butter. When peanut butter is melted down, add marshmallows. When that is all melted and soft pour onto rice krispies. Stir and pour into buttered pan. So simple, but so good. The kids love them. Oh ya did I mention that I love them too? : )

4 comments:

  1. Yummy. Need to run get some rice crispies! We need to make these to dip into mom's fondue fountain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dipping them in mom's fountain is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we will do that this summer. The kids will have a great time. YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  4. We liked these also, thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!

    ReplyDelete