I LOVE breakfast, I think it is my favorite meal, try this one, It looks simple enough.
Double Cheese and Bacon Egg Biscuits
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, 10 count
- 6 strips cooked Smithfield bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place eggs into mixing bowl and add milk, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine then stir in feta cheese. Press each biscuit round into 10 regular size muffin cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 6 minutes, remove from oven and with the end of a wooden spoon press centers of dough to make room for egg mixture. Pour in egg mixture into each partially baked biscuit, top evenly with crumbled bacon and shredded cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove and enjoy. 10 individual servings.
I bought 2 packages of the biscuits with 10 in them. SO that means i had 20 biscuits. Which was enough for the egg mixture. I also used the back of my TABLESPOON to make the round indention in the biscuit, that worked great. THEN, my darling children ate most of my cooked bacon that was in the fridge, so I used the remaining bacon and I just diced up so ham.
ReplyDeleteThese were pretty good, and easy to make. I suggest you not over fill the biscuit, My family overall rated these a 3.
I liked these! Well at least until I got sick and they came back up. ha ha My egg went all over was the only problem I had. But I sprinkled some hot sauce on them and they were great!
ReplyDelete